- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/make-blogger-blog-mobile-friendly-redirect-mobile-users/#sthash.E52uouQz.dpuf The Bomans: Our First Date of Christmas...

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Our First Date of Christmas...


This year Sage and I are starting a tradition. It is called "The Twelve Dates of Christmas". I got this idea from a cute blog I read and she got the idea from her friend. As a way to celebrate this holiday season, Sage and I will be going on 12 little dates together.

Today for date number one, we took some family names to the temple to be sealed. One was a couple and there were about 9 individuals who needed to be sealed to their parents. It felt so wonderful to help those families be united together again. We were also able to see the room which we were sealed in. It brought back great memories. It was such a great experience. We love going to the temple.

We are excited for our second date which we will be having tomorrow. I will still post about it after it happens but I just have to tell you what it is. (So that you won't miss it!)

The First Presidency Christmas Devotional!
via
This annual devotional will be held tomorrow, December 4, at 6:00 pm MST.
I love this time of year. It is my very favorite! And I love these devotionals.
For more information, or for viewing or listening options click here.

One more thing before I go. Sage and I saw this darling video last night that I cannot help but share as well. It is not long and it will make you smile. I am sure of that. So you should watch it!
Pierre and Monique.

I hope you are having a great day. Thanks for stopping by!

PS. If any of you feel like trying "The Twelve Dates of Christmas" as well, be sure to let us know the fun things you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment