- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/make-blogger-blog-mobile-friendly-redirect-mobile-users/#sthash.E52uouQz.dpuf The Bomans: Please Excuse My Absence. . .

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Please Excuse My Absence. . .

Dear Blog,

I know what you must be thinking. January is out the window and February is close behind. My days have been pretty busy lately and it is not that I don't want to post, I just don't. Instead I go to class, work my several small college student jobs, try to make it home in time to make dinner, do some homework, and if I am lucky, spend some time with my husband. There is not a lot of time for anything else these days. So you see, I had to make a choice; neglect school, not a good idea. Neglect my jobs, good bye groceries. Neglect my house and my husband, not an option. So I had to neglect you. I hope we can still be friends. I am planning on coming back this weekend if everything goes as planned. Thank you for not disappearing, even though I had.

That's all,

Goodnight. 

1 comment:

  1. haha I love you Emma and I do hope you get a little extra time because I miss your blogs! love you!

    ReplyDelete