- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/make-blogger-blog-mobile-friendly-redirect-mobile-users/#sthash.E52uouQz.dpuf The Bomans: Back to Blogging

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Back to Blogging


Over a year has past since I last posted on this blog. And so much has happened! I am not even going to try to cover everything I have missed in a year. I makes me sad actually that I did not document Noah's first year of life better. Sure I have tons of photos saved to my computer and have written in my journal but it would have been nice to have them all in one place. I guess that is why I am back.

I have felt for some time now that I need to blog again. I feel like I need to document the history my little family is making. I want to keep my friends and extended family better up to date on how we are doing and be able to have a place where I can go and remember the cute things Noah says and does. And I feel like if I put myself out there and share things that are really important to me then maybe I can be an influence for good in someones life.

And you know what? I really do like blogging! I am excited to be back and look forward to sharing our story with you. 

Note: I have made a few changes to the blog. The name has changed to "The Bomans" as well as the blog address: thebomans.blogspot.com      

Pretty simple.






No comments:

Post a Comment