- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/make-blogger-blog-mobile-friendly-redirect-mobile-users/#sthash.E52uouQz.dpuf The Bomans: The First Post

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The First Post


Well, here we go. For quite some time now I have wanted to start a blog. My lovely roommate from last year inspired me with her fantastic blogging skills and introduced me to many other blogs from which I have borrowed many great ideas. I am not sure where this blog is going to go or if I will be as dedicated and consistent as hundreds of other blogger's out there but I am having fun so I will just keep on posting.

As far as an introduction goes, I am Emma. I married Sage 2 months and 4 days ago in the Logan, Utah Temple. We live in a darling one bedroom, very tiny, fixer-upper, basement apartment within walking distance of our favorite Temple.

A little about the blog: it is still in the works as far as design and formatting goes. I have done a little bit every day for quite some time now trying to get it how I want it but I am sure it will keep changing. There is only one tab so far (recipes) because that is the only one I am ready to post about. Maybe one day that part of the blog will expand :)

Anyways, I am not a skilled writer, cook, or blogger but this is our blog. And through it I will try to develop those skills a little bit better. (and hopefully some others as well!)

Have a great day! and Enjoy the Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment