- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/make-blogger-blog-mobile-friendly-redirect-mobile-users/#sthash.E52uouQz.dpuf The Bomans: I Love Christmas!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Love Christmas!


Sage brought me dinner while I was at work tonight, along with some early-Christmas presents. Among the presents was this darling nativity. He knew how much I have been wanting one and thought that I might want to use it to decorate before Christmas. He was right :) He also found a little silver saucer that matches my silver baby cup my grandparents gave me when I was born. And he got us a working can opener, and some darling Christmas tree cookie cutters. They were just little gifts but they meant so much coming from him. When I gave me the nativity he told me that there were so many to choose from and he had a hard time picking one. But when he saw the word "first" in this one he had made up his mind because this is our "first" Christmas together. Does it get any sweeter?? I love him.

And I love this idea for a Christmas treat! I stumbled upon it while looking for Thanksgiving treat ideas. I am definitely going to try it. It would make a great neighbor Christmas gift. Here is a brief description but be sure to take a look at the full tutorial here.

You take this:

And this:

Assemble it to look like this:

Add a some warm milk and you get this:


The tutorial has the recipes as well as some darling instruction tags that you can attach to the stick to give away as a gift. So cute! Had to share.

1 comment:

  1. These all look delicious, gets me so excited for the holiday season.

    Don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple giveaway!

    ReplyDelete