- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/make-blogger-blog-mobile-friendly-redirect-mobile-users/#sthash.E52uouQz.dpuf The Bomans: Monday

Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday


Sweet Grandpa Boman brought me this darling rose from his flower bed this weekend. He is such a great grandpa, always saying nice things and giving me hugs. He loves me like I was born into the family. I have the rose in some water on my desk and I love smelling it as I walk by.

My darling husband also did a very nice thing for me this weekend. It was very out of the blue and such a  surprise. For those of you who do not know of Stephanie Nielson, she is my hero. She has a great blog and an amazing story. She is a great example to me of having hope and never giving up. I admire the wife and mother that she is and the person that she has become from the experiences she has gone through. If you do not know of her, start with this video.



Then check out her blog,  and then read her book. Which brings me to the big surprise. Sage bought me her book! It is wonderful. There is a digital preview of the first few chapters on the right hand side of her blog. 

Oh, and have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment