- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/make-blogger-blog-mobile-friendly-redirect-mobile-users/#sthash.E52uouQz.dpuf The Bomans: Wiggles

Monday, May 21, 2012

Wiggles


I felt the first big wiggle on May 4th, in my Nanny's kitchen. (Nanny is my grandma.) It was so exciting! It was less of a thump and more of a roll/rub. Ever since then I have felt all sorts of movements from this little baby of mine. It makes this pregnancy thing seem so much more real and makes me so much more excited to meet this little wiggler. I love to imagine what he/she is going to look like and what their personality will be. We go to the doctor again on May 30th to find out if baby is a he or a she and I can not wait. If you would like to make a guess, leave a comment!

ps. I love my baby SO MUCH if you had not already guessed.   

3 comments: