- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/make-blogger-blog-mobile-friendly-redirect-mobile-users/#sthash.E52uouQz.dpuf The Bomans: 10 week countdown...

Thursday, August 9, 2012

10 week countdown...

Week 30 is here! Which means the 10 week countdown has begun. It is so crazy how fast this pregnancy has gone. I remember being only 10 weeks along and feeling like it would take forever to get to where I am today. And before I know it, our little boy will be here!

My head has been buzzing trying to think of everything that needs to get done before he comes. We are hopefully picking up a car seat this weekend which will be a huge check off of the list.

Monday we start our 6 week birthing class at the hospital which will be nice. Still so crazy to think that we are already at that point of the pregnancy.

And today I am trying to get rid of a head cold I picked up a few days ago. As much as it stinks being sick, it is kind of nice having some forced down time. 

Well, that is all for today. Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment