- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/make-blogger-blog-mobile-friendly-redirect-mobile-users/#sthash.E52uouQz.dpuf The Bomans: Motherhood

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Motherhood

This morning as I dropped Sage of to campus I drove by the building that I used to spend all day in when I was in school. Seeing that familiar place and watching familiar faces go inside I again felt so strange that I was not the one being dropped off for a day of classes. When Sage and I got married we both knew that we did not want to put off having children. I was about halfway through with my degree and loving school but I knew this is what we needed to do. But as I drove home this morning I needed some reassurance that this is what Heavenly Father wants me to do. This video gave me the reminder I needed that things will work out and that I am doing what I need to be doing right now. That it, to be a mother. 



2 comments:

  1. that video made me cry- i definitely needed to watch it today! thanks so much for posting. and i promise you are doing the right thing. being home with your baby is so important, and your baby needs you:) you will be such an incredible mother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you enjoyed the video. And thank you :) ps. I think you make such a cute mom! Love you!

      Delete