- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/make-blogger-blog-mobile-friendly-redirect-mobile-users/#sthash.E52uouQz.dpuf The Bomans: Good Morning!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Good Morning!

This morning I took Sage to campus for his first day of Fall Semester. It is so crazy how quickly time goes by. This summer has gone by especially fast. I can hardly believe that it is time again for school. It was a strange feeling watching all of those students walking to their first day of classes and not being a part of them anymore. I have chosen to not try to go to school and be a mother at the same time, at least for now. I know that this is what I am supposed to do though. Sage and I have always felt that I should be the one to mother our children and that staying home should be my first priority. School was great and I loved that time of my life but now I am entering into another great time in my life and I am sure I will love it even more.

Speaking of time going by fast, baby boy will be here in less that two months! That is less that two months left of preparation time. I need to get to work!

Here is a beautiful music video to leave you with.


Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment