- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/make-blogger-blog-mobile-friendly-redirect-mobile-users/#sthash.E52uouQz.dpuf The Bomans: 2 Years...

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

2 Years...


This picture has nothing to do with today's post. I just felt like sharing it. This was taken on the 4th of July at some beautiful lake which I can not remember the name of. It was such a fun day.

Now that I think of it, this picture does have some relationship to today's post because it was taken on Bridger's last day before he left for his mission and today Ryley is coming home from his. We are so excited to see him! It is so crazy that 2 years has already come and gone.When he left, he did not have any sisters, now he has two! And he has two nephews on the way! Quite the 2 years for the Boman family. We love you Bridger and Ryley!

ps. Don't I have the most adorable husband in the world? I love him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment