- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/make-blogger-blog-mobile-friendly-redirect-mobile-users/#sthash.E52uouQz.dpuf The Bomans: Big Belly...

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Big Belly...


Today is one month away from this baby's due date. Will he be here in one month? Who knows. But I do know that this belly is feeling quite big today. This shirt, along with most things I wear around the house these days, belongs to Sage. And even they are becoming too short. Oh well. This is not a permanent part of my body. (Or so I hope...) I am just glad that I have a belly at all. That is, a belly full of baby.

I was watching a woman at church a couple weeks ago who was very much ready to have her baby. She looked exhausted, warm, and uncomfortable. As I sat watching her I felt a peace come over me that this is all worth it. I wanted to hold her by the shoulders and remind her that, but I didn't because I didn't want to interrupt the lesson. Then I realized that I need to remember that just as much as she does. Sometimes I find myself complaining about how uncomfortable I am feeling or just wishing that he was out instead of in. But this is such a great blessing and I need to treat it more like that.

This baby is going to be here before we know it. I need to really enjoy these last few weeks of being pregnant because I will never have this time back. Once he is here it will never be just me again. Even if I have some time to myself, I will still be a mother and that is how it is going to be for the rest of eternity. I am completely fine with that but I also need to remember to enjoy these last few weeks of me time. 

So if you will excuse me, I am going to go do just that. Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment