- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/make-blogger-blog-mobile-friendly-redirect-mobile-users/#sthash.E52uouQz.dpuf The Bomans: September....

Thursday, September 6, 2012

September....

My windows are open and the cool fresh breeze of this beautiful September morning makes me quite content. I love experiencing the change of seasons. It is something I always look forward to. And this change is my very favorite. The weather between summer and autumn is perfect. The colors are beautiful. And the flavors and smells of autumn food are some of my favorites. And this autumn is bringing me a baby which makes me most excited.

Cool weather makes me want to snuggle up with some hot chocolate, a warm blanket, and a good book. It makes me want to bake sweet desserts with cinnamon, pumpkin, and fresh apples. It makes me want to stay indoors and work on a craft, or decorate with leaves and acorns. But the cool weather this autumn mostly just makes me want to hold my baby boy and love him to pieces. Ya, I am pretty content with that thought right now.

Thank you September morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment