- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/make-blogger-blog-mobile-friendly-redirect-mobile-users/#sthash.E52uouQz.dpuf The Bomans: Things that make me happy...

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Things that make me happy...

Left to right:Tasha, Amy, Sara, Emma, Molly, Hannah, Kelley, and my cute Mom on the bottom.

I recently received an email from Tasha with this picture attached. It made me so happy! These beautiful ladies are all of my sisters and my sweet Mom on our trip to Washington DC for Kelley's graduation (May  2010). I said "all" but we are missing Heidi who could not make it. And my lovely Nanny (grandma) came as well and was the one who took the picture. We had so much fun on our all girl vacation. I am so glad that we were able to do this because I am not sure when we will all be able to get together again. But like Hannah said in an email, I am so glad that this life is not the end and that one day we will all be together forever. I am grateful for this knowledge. Oh, I do love these girls!

Also, to all of my "other" sisters out there, I hope you had a chance to watch the General Relief Society Broadcast Saturday. I was at working at the computer lab but was able to sneak in some headphones and watched it online. It was a wonderful hour and a half and the words spoken were very much needed. If you didn't have a chance to see it, I have good news! Click here to watch and read highlights or for the complete archives of the conference click here.

The Conference Center for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Salt Lake City, UT.

One more very good news: General Conference is on its way! (Saturday and Sunday, October 1 and 2, 2011)  Click here for more information.

Have a great day! 

Conference Center picture taken from here.

2 comments:

  1. I love all us girls, the heavens have blessed us to each other and we have built such great bonds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you found the blog :) Love you cutie!

    ReplyDelete