- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/make-blogger-blog-mobile-friendly-redirect-mobile-users/#sthash.E52uouQz.dpuf The Bomans: Yes, I Am Still Here.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Yes, I Am Still Here.

Busy, busy, busy. It has been a not stop flow of homework, studying for exams, preparing a talk for Sacrament Meeting, and trying to keep up with everyday things here at home. I have just been taking it a day at a time and trying not to get overwhelmed.

I am so lucky to have such a sweet husband by my side every day. He helps me so much. When I am too busy to cook, he brings me lunch. When I am tired, he runs his fingers through my hair. When I run out of time in the morning, he drives me  to class. etc. etc. etc. 

On Sunday, which is my favorite day of the week by far, Sage read me Little Women while I cooked dinner. And today he washed all of the dishes before he went to class so that I would have one less thing to do when I came home.

Yes, life is very busy right now. But I could not be happier. 


No comments:

Post a Comment